What We Do
RiverSpring FIDA Plan is designed to bring high-quality, personalized care to people with complex health needs to help their health and quality of life. Our goal is to provide your care in the most appropriate setting through a Person-Centered Service Plan tailored to your specific needs.
Our plan will provide you with one point of contact for your care needs, 24/7 telephone access to a clinician, continuity of care for services that you are already receiving, and a wide range of long term services and supports.
RiverSpring FIDA plan will provide all your covered Medicare and Medicaid services, including:
- Your choice of doctors, pharmacies and other providers within our network
- Medications, including covered prescriptions and over-the-counter drugs
- Long-term services and supports, such as home care, meal delivery, adult day care
- Durable medical equipment and supplies
- Supplemental benefits, such as acupuncture
- A Care Manager who will work closely with you and your interdisciplinary care team to make sure you get the care you need
This is not a complete list. The benefit information is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information, contact the plan or read the Participant Handbook.
Limitations and restrictions may apply. For more information, call RiverSpring FIDA Plan Participant Services or read the Participant Handbook.
Benefits, List of Covered Drugs, and pharmacy and provider networks may change from time to time throughout the year and on January 1 of each year.
Your Interdisciplinary Team
Your Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) will be put together with your input and will work with you to develop and carry out your Person-Centered Service Plan. The IDT will include your Care Manager, doctors, service providers, or other health providers, and will be in charge of coordinating the services you need, for example:
- Your IDT will make sure your doctors know about all medicines you take so they can reduce any side effects.
- Your IDT will make sure your test results are shared with all your doctors and other providers.
- Your IDT will help you schedule and get to appointments with doctors and other providers.
There are no monthly premiums, no co-pays, or other costs for participating in RiverSpring FIDA Plan.
The State of New York has created a participant ombudsman program called the Independent Consumer Advocacy Network (ICAN) to provide Participants free, confidential assistance on any services offered by RiverSpring FIDA Plan. ICAN may be reached toll free at 1-844-614-8800 or online at http://www.icannys.org (Clicking on this link will take you away from the RiverSpring FIDA Plan website.)